Your privacy is important to West Central Minnesota YFC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that West Central Minnesota YFC collects, and the ways in which West Central Minnesota YFC uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
West Central Minnesota YFC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, address, phone number and email address);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including name, address, phone number, email address and quantity, credit card number, expiration and CVV code);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name, address, phone number and email address); and:
- any other information that you send to West Central Minnesota YFC.
Using personal information
West Central Minnesota YFC may use your personal information to:
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments and/or donations from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where West Central Minnesota YFC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, West Central Minnesota YFC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
West Central Minnesota YFC will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
West Central Minnesota YFC will store all the personal information you provide (on its secure servers).
(Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.)
Cross-border data transfers
(In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.)
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
West Central Minnesota YFC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact West Central Minnesota YFC
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to PO BOX 625, Willmar, MN 56201.